Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum

New Age Manga is currently in search for talented, dedicated and consistent artists that are willing to write a manga style story for a commission.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ThunderKid
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 pm by ReuS

» Candy Candy
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 pm by ReuS

» The Trollbead
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» A chain is really
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» fety and well be
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm by msj00

» A beneficial pa

» A beneficial pa

» Fantasy Genre
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm by Ki

» Cooking Genre
Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 am by Admin

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 am

Dead forum/site is Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

Dead forum/site is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 pm

And so, I would like officially deem this forum as dead. R.I.P New age.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 am

Hopefully we'll be able to resuscitate the forum^_^;;
The website will be on a hiatus until more material is available and we decide on which product to offer.

You are right, it's not a good idea to offer a lot of products at once. We are planning on concentrating on one product alone. That was the original idea, however, it's been extremely difficult to find a group of artists that are willing to post their material on our website. So, audio dramas were offered as an alternative since there weren't enough artists willing to post their material. There are a lot more writers than artists available out there.

Anyway, until we are able to figure out what we need to make this successful the website will be on a break. If you personally have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://newagemanga.forumotion.com
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Well that's okay. > >

It is a lot harder than you'd think to get a website going, but you have to keep in mind that manga is a lot more popular than audio dramas. Manga in itself is a total niche, audio dramas is a whoooooole nother story.

We hope you sort this out soon. : ] If you want this forum active though, I strongly reccommend for the people who own this place to be a lot more active. People get disheartened when nobody replies to them in more than two days, and drift away, especially when the admin of the place vanishes for two weeks. > > To get, you have to give a little, yeah?

Just one more point.

Quote :
There are a lot more writers than artists available out there.

You do realize that myself, muffin, Ki and ReuS are all manga artists, right? We're actually all from here. http://www.dream-manga.co.nr/

Ki runs this place, it's been going strong for three years now. Some of us found this place and joined to watch and see what you'd do. After all, we really support the original manga scene, and we don't want an opportunity to promote and distribute original works to collapse before it's even begun...

We want to support you, and I'm sure we're all willing to help you however we can. Up your game a little, and who knows what can happen~. We all learnt it, you can too.
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm

(Sorry to interrupt o_o")

May I suggest something for this forum ?

I think people (... especially like me >w<") are more interested when a site like this is like... a bit less overloaded. There is so much topics that are not used, that nobody seems to have interest to post in them. Perhaps if you can « clean » these dead topics until there is more people here, it could be nice. ^^'
I suggest to leave only the topics that are essential to the forum (I'm not saying to delete all topics that nobody posted in, but I think you understand (?)). Then when there would be more people, you could put them on the forum again.
By example, the topic « Best and Worst List » ; I think it is useless to have a big topic on it. You could have done one in the « General X Discussion », it would have worked too. Very Happy

Ah and Ve ? You are a very talented artist ! *w* Why don't you post your drawings on this forum ? It could be nice instead of posting only the link of the website. Wink

(Hope you understood me, sorry for my english... x_x")
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm

.. o o' I didn't draw all that @ @;

x 3 teh link I posted is for an entire group. I can't take all the credit for the site. Hee.

We've suggested this topic thing somewhere before (I think) but nothng seems to have changed. Maybe they'll fix it up later. I totally agree though, it looks a bit jumbled with topics left right and center. : 3
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

I agree with ya Cam-e. >3< I been saying that from the start but no one seems to listen to me/us. ^^;;;

And Ve is a professional(I mean! just look at his Avi! *v* ), he's under contract.~~

Last edited by Mashmellow Muffin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Muffu I can't take credit for BUSTER'S ARTWORK. x x' If only everyone were as talented as Buster... ;Lamennnnnt;
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Ve > Yeah I know that you didn't draw all of the drawings, but you do draw, don't you ? Wink

Mashmellow Muffin > Ah I didn't know that someone has already talked about this problem... Anyway it HAS to be done ! > <" ... And what is an Avi ? XD

(Sorry for my english again... x_x")
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Ah, your right. x_x I'll have to offer Buster offerings tonight to please him. @_@a But still He molded Bugman bishie after you so, I think it's kind of ok.
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

@Cam ~> Oh!~~ You know~~ The pic.s we have under our usernames on here or other sites. ^_^d And Ve draws super well! *-*

Ah! And no need to be sorry Cam, we can understand you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Mashmellow ' > Ah, ok, I didn't know it was an Avi in english, thank you ! >w<"
And who's Buster ? Very Happy

(Thanks for understanding me XD)
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

@Cam~> It's so k! <3 You are doing a wonderful job so far on understanding us too. ^_^b Bust is a magical mangaka who has an epic anime. No one can match his mighty skills. *___*

(You are welcome) ^_^
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Wow, really ? *0* Can we see some of his artwork somewhere ? *w*
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Yup! ^_^ I forgot where his fan site is. x_x So here's ep 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zRT4MpRhz0
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 pm

I knew it. >> That's why Eve was laughing so much at the MBNK anime. Lawl.

@Cam - Yes I do draw. ^ ^ Muffin draws too~. Drawing is such fun~.
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I agree with you : drawing is really fun. *w*

... Is Buster serious with his anime ?! O_O"
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Oh boy, yes he is. @ @; Would you like to watch it?
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:37 pm

I watched the 1st ep., that's ok for now XD
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

* * Hooray~. We have totally hijackedd this topic. But at least the forum is alive.
Back to top Go down
Camellia
Camellia

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm

You're sooo right! XD
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I head he's working on something ep right now, that's why he didn't submit this month. *-*
Back to top Go down
Ki
Ki

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

... It has been so long since I have come here... and I was trying to be an art n00b... why should you bring up my name Vervain? XD *draws n00b stickmen*

This forum is really dead... we seriously need to get something going on the site or people will leave.

-Ki
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Thank you so much for the support regardless of the inactivity. I will definitely take your advice starting with fixing the forums. Camelia your English is excellent!!
Back to top Go down
https://newagemanga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead forum/site is Dead   Dead forum/site is Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead forum/site is Dead
Page 1 of 1