Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum

New Age Manga is currently in search for talented, dedicated and consistent artists that are willing to write a manga style story for a commission.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ThunderKid
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 pm by ReuS

» Candy Candy
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 pm by ReuS

» The Trollbead
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» A chain is really
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» fety and well be
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm by msj00

» A beneficial pa
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm by msj00

» A beneficial pa

» Fantasy Genre
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm by Ki

» Cooking Genre
Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 am by Admin

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 am

Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!

Go down 
+2
Ve
Hitomi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi

Location : Originally from New York, currently in the Philippines

Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:44 am

Laughing This is how I normally introduce myself, ehehe, so don't mind the title! And I was supposed to introduce myself last night, but my Internet was being stupid as usual and it died for the night. So, sorry for this being a little late~

The name's Hitomi (of course, not my real name), which is my usual alias around the net (though I go under other names too). I discovered this place via Deviantart in the Projects forum. I go under the name BlueGenesis there.

I am a writer, but I do draw art from time to time too. I just wish I can work more on art, but I've no time to due to school and real life in general. Writer's block is ready to kick me down again, but I don't want that. Like all of you, I am also a manga/anime fan.

Nice to meet you all~ I hope I can enjoy my stay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 am

Hello~ It's nice to see that this place has more support~. : > I am Ve. Like it says upon my name. NIce to meet you~. ;
Back to top Go down
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 am

^^ Well, I found this interesting, so I wanted to check it out. And it's my second time being in this kind of community, so I miss it a lot. It's nice to be surrounded by artists and writers who make and collaborate on their original works again, especially when it comes to anime and manga.

Nice to meet you too, Ve!
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 am

Yes~ Sites like this are fun! Muffu and I are from a similarish place too~. Hopefully this one can last~. ;SHIMMERS and all that...;
Back to top Go down
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 am

Well, the community I was in fell apart a long time ago due to certain reasons... And conflicts. *coughs* So, I hope this one can last. And it's a lot nicer here, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Ve
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 am

> > Pff, nothing worse than a bitchy community. (though it can be entertaining if you're a spectator... ;cackle; )
Back to top Go down
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am

Seriously. Bitchiness everywhere there due to certain things (conflicting personalities, usually). XDDD I've to admit, though, it was very amusing to watch (even though I was directly involved due to some people having problems with me).
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am

Hiya Hitomi~~ *hands you cake* Hope you like it here. ^__^b

GEAH! Places like this usually die off with in half a year. .-.

Back to top Go down
Meda-Chan
Meda-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Hello, I'm a newbie too. Welcome to the Site.
And XD, Hitomi is the name of the main character in my manga.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm

@Mashmellow Muffin: ^^ Thank you very much. X3 And yay, cake! Yep, I hope I can enjoy myself here. T_T Yeah, I know, which is why I hope it won't be like that.

@Meda-chan: ^^ Hehe, nice to meet you too, then, Meda~ XD And seriously?! I'm shocked!
Back to top Go down
Mashmellow Muffin
Mashmellow Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 am

^__^ b

Lets try and make this place active? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ki
Ki

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am

Nice to meet you Hitomi~ This is Ki here. I have just joined yesterday so I don't have much to share with you about this community for now~~!! See you around often~

-Ki
Back to top Go down
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am

@Mashmellow Muffin: ^^ We should!

@Ki: Nice to meet you too, Ki! And while we're both new here, see you around often, then!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Hitomi,

Thanks so much for joining and welcome with giant open arms^_^
Back to top Go down
https://newagemanga.forumotion.com
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 am

^^ Thank you very much for welcoming me, Admin. Let's do our best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!    Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty, present and accounted for!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum :: Welcome Center :: Introduce Yourself :: Newbies-
Jump to: