Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum

New Age Manga is currently in search for talented, dedicated and consistent artists that are willing to write a manga style story for a commission.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ThunderKid
Some questions~. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 pm by ReuS

» Candy Candy
Some questions~. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 pm by ReuS

» The Trollbead
Some questions~. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» A chain is really
Some questions~. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm by msj00

» fety and well be
Some questions~. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm by msj00

» A beneficial pa

» A beneficial pa

» Fantasy Genre
Some questions~. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm by Ki

» Cooking Genre
Some questions~. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 am by Admin

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 am

Some questions~.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ve
Ve

Some questions~. Empty
PostSome questions~.

Hello~. I am Shimmering Masked Bishounen Ve~. Mysterious and glistening, I am new here (I just discovered this site today) and after browsing it, I've got some questions. I wasn't sure if this is where I should post to ask the questions, but you know~ Feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.

Firstly... Uh~ there hasn't been any activity in here since July, so, this is still alive isn't it~? I'm assuming it is, since it hasn't been that long since someone posted.

Secondly, this is a publisher of original manga, right~? Could you tell me a little more about it? (I tried to read this on the main site, but wix is a very tempremental interface, and all the effects on the site were preventing me from efficiently getting to any of the material... OTL )
How will things be published and distributed~? Online or in print? What are you looking for in manga~?

Sorry if I sound imposing in any sense, but my friends and I are genuinely curious. We all create our own manga, so we all appreciate any endevors to give original manga more exposure! Thank you.

SHIMMER AWAY~. ;cliche glittery rose petal backround, vanish;
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Some questions~. :: Comments

Mashmellow Muffin
Re: Some questions~.
Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 pm by Mashmellow Muffin
What Ve said. D: I'm a bit confused about the site and what is going down.....Also, what makes you different from sites like Wirepop and girlamati?
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm by Admin
Thanks for the questions^_^
As you can see the traffic is quite low, however, hopefully it will pick up.
Those are very good questions.

Currently, we're looking for talented artists and creators to publish their work on our site. The concept is similar to the other sites, but we are planning on adding other elements such as visual novels (online games), one-of-a-kind items, literature etc.

Most of the products will be distributed digitally. However, there will be samples available online to view. Any genre (except hentai) is accepted.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask^_^
Ve
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm by Ve
I see~

I do love visual novels~. But they require hours to make. @ @'~... I've been toying with the idea of getting one together for my manga, but... Yeah~ have to find a space in time where I can be dedicated to it. ^ ^'

Ah so digital publications. Ebooks and pdf's~? I like the idea of having things like visual novels and light novels available as well as manga, I think you could draw a lot of attention if you market this right.

...Yeesh, I sound like some sort of marketing director. ;business suit r go;

Since we have this thread open, I'll keep wetting my curiosity~,what qualities/skill levels do you seek for artists? It might be a difficult question to answer, but are you after super professional quality or~?
Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm by Admin
We are looking for high quality work. Good enough to convince people to pay $1.99 for a 25 paged chapter. If you're interested in submitting some stuff please let me know, and I can notify my talent scout director^_^

Ve
Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 pm by Ve
Oh I see I see~. Is that a set chapter number, there? 25 pages?

Both I and muffu have posted some stuff in the manga art thread...

Once the site is fixed a bit (I strongly advise against using winx @ @ if you need free hosting, webs or something like that will give you a better looking and easier to navigate/load site for your visitors), will you begin advertising more? I bet project wonderful would draw you some forum members, pronto~.
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am by Admin
I have notified my talent scout director about your work^_^
Yes, the pages are fixed unless a special edition comes out.

As for advertising, we are planning on promoting the website and forums more once we have recruited enough artists and creators. However, we will try out Project Wonderful just to get more forum users. Thank you for that suggestion.

We will try and start on a HTML website as soon as possible. If you would like to join our team (board of directors) we would be more than happy to have you.
Post  by Sponsored content

Some questions~.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Release your inner geek! Manga and Anime Related Forum :: New Age Manga Blog-
Jump to: